9/22/2004

we grow..and while we are realizing it, we keep growing

I read a beautiful blog by one of my friends.
check out "I sought refuge in your open arms" in http:\\anantya.blogspot.com.
a very beautiful, thought provoking write-up


How true it is...we grow..we grow old..we mature..we realize...
while all this is happening [present continuous]..we keep growing..
It is a continuous process!

a b'day card from my Family a day ago reads thus,
"How time has whizzed past
transforming our little boy
into this grown up self"

Though I long to stay as the same little, mischievous boy...time doesn't allow me to be one.
Now I am a responsible self [or that's what the card claims], carrying 'the family heritage on my strong shoulders' [again..words from the beautiful card]

Growth is an irreversible process as it is a function of time!

As we grow, we assume different morphs..and we are bestowed with various duties and responsibilities.
As we keep fulfilling it, we grow amicably..but still

we grow..

[this was started as a comment for anantya's blog...but i felt it deserved to be a post in my blog...thanks anantya]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ela,
U R right. Growth is a continuous process. But it is not a function of time ( I feel), its a fuction of consciousness. It is not a linear process but more of a mutational transformation. We leap...

And to add, if I may,I feel that a child is deeply responsible...entrusted with a deep mission. He restores our faith in goodness n innocence n purpose in life. He stirs the goodness in us, makes us more spontaneous n giving. He spreads the unconditional, universal joy...smiling at anybody n everybody!!...instantly bonding n showing the joy of belonging...to the stream of life!!

A child is beautiful in every way!!

And we, I n U n Anantya of course :) can also be child like..( childish is different; even matured n aged people can be extremely childish. Again, it is not a function of age n time rather of consciousness! )

Yes, as we surf through the social web n embed ourselves deeper into the fabric..our repertory of experiences n learnings grows richer. We grow. But if we want to fasten up the pace...we will have to step out of the web and be an impartial witness to this flow of life.

Cause this life is not the only form of energy that exists. There are several planes n dimensions....

Best Regards,
Rashmi

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home